There are many life coaches that guarantee all kinds of results. So you might be wondering why should you choose Satish over anybody else? What’s the special icing on the cake that makes others irrelevant? There are a few special reasons…
1) A Proven Process: The process Satish uses is a proven 6 step process that has worked for many of his clients. This method is not a cookie-cutter approach. It’s a perfect blend of his own personal experience as an executive, entrepreneur and the various coaching systems he has received training from. Here’s a small summary of his systematic coaching process…
Following this process has enabled his clients to create the following specific results in their life:
Get more done in less time and skyrocket productivity
Integrate their personal and professional life successfully
Create more free-time for themselves
Make rampant progress on their most important goals
And much more…
If it can work for them, it can work for you too.
2) Continually Updated: Many of the coaching systems Satish (and many other coaches) receive training from aren’t updated regularly. In fact, some of these models were invented in the early 80s and 90s and the same process is still used today. It works in some scenarios and doesn’t work in other scenarios. That’s why he always makes it a point to continually update his coaching process. The coaching process heuse has undergone several changes in the last few years and he is continually improving it to get better results for his clients. This is one of the primary reasons why he chooses to work one on one with clients. Satish does know that there is a lot more exposure and greater financial return in group coaching and keynote sessions at large corporates. But personally, coaching individual clients is something he is passionate about and it also helps refine his own process.
3) Success Stories, 90% plus success rate Just head over to the testimonials page and you are sure to find smiling individuals with their success stories, about how his coaching process made a massive difference to their lives. If it can happen to them, it can happen to you as well.
4) Shorter engagement leads to rapid progress: There are some coaches who require their clients to work with them long-term (for about 12 – 36 months minimum). A long-term coaching engagement certainly works. But Satish has found shorter engagements create an innate sense of urgency and lead to rapid progress. The sweet spot he has found is Eight weeks. 8 weeks is the ideal amount of time one require he has learnt to create habit patterns that support the results you want and cement them completely.
5) 100% Results Not Guaranteed: Satish don’t promise that all of his clients will get results. No system works 100% of the time. There are always situations where his process will fail. And that’s exactly why he offers his clients a 2 week, no questions asked refund policy. 2 weeks is more than enough time to find out whether the coaching process will work or will not work for you.
6) Start with an introductory strategy session To try him out and get a feel for his coaching, he always ask his prospects to enroll in a strategy session with him. The strategy session lasts for about 45 – 60 minutes and you both will discuss your personal life, your challenges and how you can overcome them. At the end of the session, even if you decide to not work with him, you can be sure that you’ll walk with tons of insights on how you can improve your life and create the results you want. So what are you waiting for? Go and enroll in a strategy session right now.
Are you already SOLD on the idea of working with Satish ? Would you like to learn a little more about his life coaching process before you take the final call? Then pay close attention here…
A typical coaching program involves Satish working with you on the Phone or Skype for a series of 8 sessions (about two months). Each coaching session lasts about an hour and is done about once a week.
Step 1 – Discovery Inthe initial strategy session, Satish & you will talk about yourself and the unique challenges you’re going through and how you can overcome them.
Step 2 – Clarity This begins with Satish helping you identify 3 inspirational goals that you REALLY want to achieve. Please note that these goals aren’t just any goals. These goals are meant to be inspirational. They will make you jump out of bed each morning to go after them. These goals are so INSPIRING that you’ll naturally find the motivation you need to overcome all short-term challenges.
Step 3 – Plan Of Action Once Satish & you become clear about what it is that you want, Satish will create an effective, systematic action plan that will take you from where you are to where you want to be. Satish will start with one small step at a time so as not to overwhelm you.
Step 4 – Action Mode You’ll start taking the action steps that move you towards your goals. Satish will hold you accountable to ensure that you are doing what needs to be done.
Step 5 – Habits As you build momentum, you’ll find that you’re building the right habits you need to create the results that you want. Satish will help you further cement these habits by breaking your limiting beliefs and other challenges that hold you back.
Step 6 – Results This is about the time when you’ll start getting the results you’ve always wanted and the habits you’ve built will help further cement these results. To sum up, here’s his unique coaching process…
If you’d like to learn more about the process and how you can use it to go from where you are to where you want to be, then enroll yourself in a strategy session today. Most of his coaching sessions occur via Phone or Skype. But for a few select clients, he is willing to do face to face personal coaching or group coaching interventions. If you’d like to learn more about that, reach out to us by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com